With aim of helping fabricators simplify ordering and streamline stock-holding, award-winning hardware distributor Window Ware has launched a brand-new panic bar system. OMEC panic exit devices are designed to fit most emergency doors, whatever the configuration or composition – straight out of the box.
Window Ware has put together two OMEC panic bar kits which contain everything needed to achieve up to three secure locking points on both left and right-handed single or double doors – including a selection of strikers to suit PVCu, timber or aluminium compositions. So, unless a project demands external access, a push pad instead of push bar or just a single centre latch point (there are hardware options available for those too) there’s just a choice between the active or slave OMEC panic bar kits which pretty much do it all.
This makes for simpler ordering and reduced stock-holding, which is welcome news for fabricators who don’t have the time or storage facilities to deal with lots of separate components. OMEC panic door hardware lets them accommodate for the most popular emergency door arrangements with the minimum of parts, and at the same time, they can easily customise their system if required with optional accessories. Furthermore, OMEC emergency exit devices are surface mounted, so they’re quick and easy to fit too.
Window Ware’s Business Development Manager for Aluminium, Rich Fraser comments: “These new OMEC panic bar kits will probably work for around 99 percent of emergency door configurations and we’ve got optional accessories that will take care of the remaining 1 percent. With simple ordering, straight-forward fitting and competitive prices, OMEC panic exit devices have the potential to save fabricators time, hassle and money!
“Although I joined Window Ware just last year, I’ve been selling and supporting the OMEC range for over a decade. That means I know the products inside out and have developed a great relationship with the OMEC team. I’m looking forward to passing on the benefits of that experience and accrued knowledge to Window Ware customers now that we’re the only UK importer for the OMEC range.”
OMEC products are quality manufactured according to EN 1125:2008 in Italy – a country renowned for their superior locking hardware and independently certified by the Italian Certification Institute, ICIM. What’s more, each and every latch mechanism has been successfully tested to over a million cycles to give you every product assurance.
OMEC panic door hardware is available from Window Ware now. Visit www.windowware.co.uk to find out more and order online at low trade prices or give the sales team a call on 01234 242724. They’ll be able to advise on the right hardware for each particular application and provide a personalised quote.